Unity Tenth Clients may submit work orders (referred to as “tickets”) for services to be rendered on their website(s) using one of the following methods:
- The support form in the Client’s WordPress Dashboard.
- The support form in the at https://support.unitytenth.com/help-desk/add-ticket/
All conversations regarding support will be made via email and the help desk only using one of those two methods, with the exception of support requests that meet Unity Tenth’s emergency policy.
The company has the right to refuse maintenance service to clients who do not use the methods listed above. All tickets must include the following information to ensure that work requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Greenthumb Support email or username.
- Website URL to be serviced.
- Description of work needed to be completed (must not be prohibited or unsanctioned work).
- Ticket priority classification (low, medium, high, or emergency)
- Any necessary photos, screenshots, or documentation that is available to help solve the issue.
Tickets will be completed in the order in which it was received, assuming you are available to provide feedback to us on a daily basis.
Please, create one ticket per issue. Higher priority may be given to WordPress Support Gold subscribers, Website Management Complete subscribers, and clients who display an emergency as defined by the Emergency Policy. Work on resolving tickets may be delayed due to weather or holidays. Each day you are unavailable to provide feedback on a ticket may push the issue completion back by one day. Failure to submit required information or materials needed to complete the ticket may cause delays in resolution. Please provide additional time for client feedback.
When a ticket is received, the company is expected to send you, the client, human confirmation that the ticket has been received via email within 2 to 6 hours. The usual ticket turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours per request.
If the job is done to the client’s satisfaction, then the client can mark the ticket “complete” or “resolved” which will close the ticket. Tickets may automatically close if no other updates on the ticket have been made by the client or the support staff after 2 days.
Scope of Support Work
All support is based on a per website basis, not a per customer basis. Each website will require its own support.
Free Support & Maintenance Activities
All Greenthumb Subscribers (WordPress Support or Website Management) will receive the following benefits if their account remains in good standing.
- Free weekly plugin updates.
- Free weekly theme updates.
- Free weekly WordPress core updates.
- Free spam comment monitoring and deletion, plus Anti-Spam Bee plugin.
- Free website traffic monitoring with Google Analytics.
- Free mySQL database and post revision history deletion.
All Greenthumb Website Management Subscribers will receive the following benefits if their account remains in good standing.
- Free on-demand malware removal
- Free daily website backups.
Greenthumb WordPress Support Services offers 3 support membership tiers, with each tier offering a variety of benefits. The tiers are Lite, Blue, and Gold. Clients can choose to pay monthly or yearly for their membership in any tier.
- Lite Membership can be charged either $60 a month or $612 a year.
- Blue Membership can be charged either $130 a month or $1,248 a year.
- Gold Membership can be charged either $170 a month or $1,632 a year.
Greenthumb Website Management Services offers 4 membership tiers, with each tier offering a variety of benefits. The tiers are Basic, Essential, Standard, and Complete. Clients can choose to pay monthly or yearly for their membership in any tier.
- Basic Membership can be charged either $20 a month or $240 a year.
- Essential Membership can be charged either $80 a month or $864 a year.
- Standard Membership can be charged either $140 a month or $1,428 a year.
- Complete Membership can be charged either $180 a month or $1,836 a year.
Description of Sanctioned Service Work for Greenthumb Support
The following are services that the company will perform:
Lite WordPress Support, Basic Website Management, and Essential Website Management:
- All relevant items in the free support
- Weekly emailed reports describing tasks been done on the website including updates, website uptimes and downtimes, security, and performance.
- Emergency ticket support. (it must meet the definition of an emergency outlined in the emergency policy)
- Website uptime monitoring.
- Additional daily website backups.
- Connecting client’s Google Analytics tracking code to the website.
Blue WordPress Support & Standard Website Management:
- All relevant items in the free support and Lite Membership.
- Unlimited edits to website content already written on the website by the client.
- Unlimited edits to plugin settings with the exception of the plugin’s code.
- Unlimited edits to the website’s CSS code or Divi-theme module, row, or section.
- Website security and vulnerability scans.
- Additional daily website backups (totaling 2 per day).
- iThemes Security Pro plugin and license.
Gold WordPress Support & Complete Website Management:
- All relevant items in the free support, Lite Membership, and Blue Membership.
- Priority ticket support.
- Website speed optimization.
- Additional daily website backups (totaling 4 per day).
- Website screen responsiveness audit.
- On-demand malware removal.
- WP Rocket Premium plugin and license.
- WP Smush Pro plugin and license.
Prohibited and Unsanctioned Service Work
Unlimited Edits Clause
Subscribers are not permitted to ask for Zoho mail support, edits pertaining to PHP code or any custom website development, updating custom code, graphic design, PDS (or any other image file) to WordPress, or building a new website or subdomain.
Any tickets regarding tasks in this clause is considered out of scope and is subject to additional costs.
Prohibited Service Work
Unity Tenth may refuse to work on tickets that may do any of the following:
- Violate website visitor’s privacy rights without the website visitor’s prior knowledge.
- May be deemed illegal activity.
- Violate copyrights, patents, trademarks, policies, or terms of service of third-party services and vendors.
- Add content or other assets that promote hate; manipulate or misinform client website visitors that could cause distrust in the client, the client’s brand, or Unity Tenth; or that are pornographic or excessively vulgar.
- Alter anything that does not belong to the service client.
Any requests to perform any of the actions listed in this section may cause the client’s website to be reported at the expense of the client without notice to the client and all agreements between the company and the client will become null and void. The company will also be released from all agreements and contracts.
Greenthumb WordPress support and Website Management is meant for websites built and maintained with the WordPress Content Management System, excluding websites hosted on WordPress.com. Other websites will receive limited support.
An emergency is defined as an issue that can potentially cause great damage or harm to the client, the client’s brand, or the client’s website visitors. Such emergencies include but aren’t limited to: interference to accessing the website properly, misleading or potentially damaging code or scripting language that could cause harm. In case of an emergency, clients may submit a ticket using the methods listed in the Submission section and give it an “Emergency” priority. Tickets deemed as an emergency will be followed up as soon as the company accesses the ticket.
Support Fees & Additional Services
General Support Terms
By selecting a product or service, the client agrees to pay the company the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are nonrefundable.
Out of Scope Ticket Fees
Any work which is not specified in the scope of work above will be considered as additional and will require a separate agreement and payment from what is included in this agreement. Service tickets are charged at an hourly rate of $50 unless otherwise specified.
The client will receive an invoice for the service which much be paid upon receipt before the ticket is resolved. If the ticket charges by the hour, the client will receive a separate invoice which must be paid within 30 days.
If the invoice is unpaid, the client’s services maybe interrupted, and any other tickets may not be fulfilled until the outstanding invoice is paid. Unless otherwise specified, you are responsible for costs for third-party software to be installed and embedded into the project which includes, but not limited to, plugins, themes, email marketing, etc.
Support Cancellation Fee
If the client terminates this Agreement earlier without cause, the company will charge a cancellation fee of $99.00.
Support Payment Terms
Client understands the importance of paying the company in a timely manner and wants to maintain a positive working relationship with the company to keep the project moving forward.
Payments for each invoice delivered by the company to the client are due within 30 days of receipt. In case of overdue payments, the company reserves the right to stop work until payment is received.
Support Automatic Renewal
Unless the client notifies the company before the end of the applicable subscription period that the client wants to cancel a subscription, the client’s subscription will automatically renew and the client authorizes the company to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism the company has on record of the client. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time by reaching the company.
Support Late Payment
In the event an invoice is not paid on time, to the maximum extend allowable by law, the company may charge a late payment fee of 5.00% per month on any overdue and unpaid balance not in dispute.
The company’s acceptance of such service charges does not waive its rights to any remedies for the client’s breach of this agreement. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable.
Support Expense Reimbursement
Client shall reimburse all expenses that are reasonable and that have been authorized in writing by the client in advance; payable within 30 days of itemized invoice.
You, the official representative of the organization who is the signer of this agreement, is engaging us, Unity Tenth, as the Service Company to perform the duties in this agreement. You hereby authorize us to access any account for the purposes of providing the service.
You also agree to allow the Service Company to clone or place your website under maintenance in order to render services until the ticket is satisfactorily resolved by you and Unity Tenth. You understand that by doing so, it may temporarily cause a disruption to the functionality of your website.
You and Service Company may disclose confidential information one to the other to facilitate work under this Agreement. Such information shall be so identified in writing at the time of its transmittal and shall be safeguarded and not disclosed to third parties by the receiving party.
Support Permissions and Releases
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Service Company against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the Work at your request for which no copyright permission or previous release was requested or uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days (including weekends and holidays) written notice to the other of such termination. In the event that Work is postponed or terminated at your request, we shall have the right to bill pro rata for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all rights under this Agreement. If additional payment is due, this shall be payable within 30 days (including weekends and holidays) of your written notification to stop work. In the event of termination, you shall own all rights to the Work. You shall assume responsibility for all collection of legal fees necessitated by default in payment.